Thursday 12 January 2012

New site for my apps!

I have started creating a range of apps that allow you to install different linux distros on your android phone! as it stands there is a free Ubuntu app, and Paid Ubuntu app and a Paid Backtrack app, but more will follow.
I have been working on these for some time in XDA, so the question is why start a blog for them?
Simple from here I will beable to post regular updates on what I am working on, and changes that I am marking without spamming the XDA threads, I will still post there and here when there are new app updates etc, but you will find a much more indepth look at what I'm doing right now with the apps, and whats coming in the future!

Anyway hope everyone enjoys the blog and follow if you want to keep up to date, I will be adding links to the XDA pages and the market pages if you want more information on the apps!