Monday 16 January 2012

Todays work

Sadly (well for you guys anyway) I have started back at Uni today and those my free time as been cut down alot, so today I had no time to do any work towards linux on android, my plan for this week is to update the small ubuntu image with the new bits and then update the paid app.
Then my next job will be updating the backtrack image to include the new changes (however for now it will not be getting other desktop environments).
Then some time text week the free app will get updated, the free app will include the two desktop environment, but will not let you change screen size before boot.

Unity is still in the pipe line but like I said time is tight, once it is released however I have decided to only include it in the paid ubuntu app as it has taken alot of work so far and more to come.

Thank you all, and good night!